2nd June Main Conference – Day One
Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019
· What does the future look like with cookie-less tracking and what is the impact for advertisers and publishers?
· What is the future of targeting without cookies, how will data be collected and what does this mean for DMPs?
· With the focus on data quality over quantity, and higher associated costs, how can marketers achieve cost efficiency?
· How to regain control over the cookie matching process even when third party cookies are blocked and improve user experience in a GDPR-compliant framework
· Building an universal ID for digital advertising: How will an open and standardised pool for cookie and device IDs work and how will it help marketers to reach more of their audience with more relevant messages?
Why identity is becoming a key success factor in the post-cookie era and what role does the consortium play in driving industry standards? Will the future of programmatic be unified ID with cookie or non-cookie unified ID?[AP1]